When you apply a filter to a dashboard page, the campaigns, creatives, or keywords/targets listed will filter down to the criteria you've set. This is a useful way to find quick insights and optimize performance in one easy location.
Use the Filter dropdown above your data tables to create and save new filters, edit and copy existing filters, and apply saved filters to your data.
Follow these steps to create a new filter:
- Log into RTX Platform and click the InText, Pops, or Display tab.
- Navigate to any dashboard page using the tabs at the top of the page.
- Use the date range selector to define the time period you'd like to measure.
- Click the Filter dropdown above your dashboard table and select Create Filter.
- Add the KPIs you'd like to measure, and customize how they are restricted. For example, you can display InText keywords that are getting seen but not clicked by adding the following filters to your Keywords dashboard: Impressions greater than 100 and CTR less than 1%.
When you're satisfied with your filters, click Apply to update your dashboard, or name your filter and check the checkbox to save it for reuse. You can access your saved filters from the Filters menu.
To edit, delete, or copy your saved filters, select Manage Filters from the Filters menu.